Your shopping cart is empty!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In purchasing from K-OPTION ENTERPRISE (thereinafter referred as “K-OPTION”, “OUR” & “WE”) it is considered that you have Read, Understood, and Accepted the below Terms and policies of K-OPTION. Abusive customers and derogatory emails will not be tolerated and K-OPTION reserves the right to refuse business to anyone who is found to be abusive and or derogatory to any of the staff of K-OPTION.
Buyer will thereinafter referred as “CUSTOMER”.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK NOTICE
This site is Malaysian owned and operated privately by K-OPTION. All maker descriptions, logos, and photos are used for informational purposes only.
All other materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, video clips, icons, and images, as well as the logic, are the sole property of K-OPTION . No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without K-OPTION 's expressed written consent.
Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this
site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could
result in criminal or civil penalties within but not limited to Malaysia
PRICES, CHARGES and PURCHASING
All item prices(s) listed in OUR website are trades in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR), and, not included shipping & handling charges.
1. WE are NOT responsible for fluctuations in exchange rates before or after Card authorization or Bank transfer date(s);
2. WE are NOT responsible for applicable Import duties/and/or Taxes incurred into any Country; it is understood that import Tax charges and brokerage fees are the SOLE responsibility of the Importer / CUSTOMER;
3. WE are NOT responsible for storage charges incurred as the result of delayed shipment, delayed clearance, Strikes, Civil Commotion, Acts of War or short shipment howsoever incurred;
4. WE are NOT responsible for losses incurred as the result of partial shipment, short shipment or Non-delivery by any Carrier for any reason;
5. WE are NOT responsible for losses occurring as the result of misinterpretation and/or typographical error involving any of OUR website information, pricing; and/or Freight rates, which are subject to change entirely at OUR discretion. At OUR discretion, WE will cancel or amend any order placed with us;
6. WE reserve the right to withdraw; modify, or otherwise rescind, any Quotation given at OUR discretion or cancel any Order at any time;
7. WE reserve the right to alter pricing, item descriptions and/or availability of any and all Parts and products offered by K-OPTION at any time and for any reason;
8. Some pictures of products are sample pictures; you will receive the item that is specified for your car regardless of what is pictured;
9. WE are NOT responsible for Manufacturer's changes in Design, Color, Pricing or Materials of parts or accessories supplied;
All Order(s) will be start processing within two (2) business days(1) from date/time that order received in OUR system.
“In stock” items usually ship within two (2) to seven (7) business days(2) after order processed. K-OPTION does not guarantee on time delivery. Any expected shipment dates given to customer on items are approximate.
“Out of stock” items will be processed as backorder. Backorder items are usually shipped within two (2) and four (4) weeks after order processed in OUR system. In some cases, waiting period can be extended as WE need have to wait the backorder items produced and shipped from Manufacturer that mainly located in Japan and USA. K-OPTION does not refund prior to delivery, unless items are backordered and the customer would like a refund. NOT APPLICABLE if customer agrees to wait for the back order and then decides not to wait while part is being manufactured.
New items are sold as is and in the case the ordered part is correctly delivered, there is no return. Returns are nonnegotiable for CUSTOMERs remorse or if the customer has purchased the incorrect item.
K-OPTION may agree to restock the purchased item, please contact us in this case. An advance payment (deposit) will be applied in the event that restocking is accepted, deposit might vary according to type of item, and, calculated between 35 – 50% of the purchase price.
Shall OUR staff has delivered an incorrect items, please contact us immediately for a resolution.
Registered mail (Pos Daftar) shipping will takes 4 to 12 weeks. The CUSTOMER assumes all responsibility with this form of shipping. EMS, FedEX and DHL are insured, any item that is damaged in transit will need to be claimed with the Post for insurance.
K-OPTION will need to be informed within three (3) days from date of item delivered, shall the CUSTOMER thinks an item is defective. K-OPTION does not make any of the products sold and therefore there are no warranties written or otherwise expressed by K-OPTION. K-OPTION will act as an agent on your behalf to claim on your warranty with the maker if an item is thought to be defective. This process must be done within three (3) days of you received the product, with, no exceptions. If the maker agrees to look at the item, it will need the item returned to K-OPTION within three 3() days via trackable mail (as returned goods) for K-OPTION to make a claim with OUR suppliers.
Once the item is received it will be sent to the maker to
be tested. If it proves to be defective the product will be fixed or replaced
and K-OPTION will ship it back to you for free.
Racing on the street is illegal, irresponsible, and dangerous. All performance parts sold for racing are meant for legal, off-street racing purposes only. In buying performance parts from K-OPTION, CUSTOMER are agreed to use these parts for legitimate off-street racing purposes only. K-OPTION, its management, and its employees intend for all of its CUSTOMER to enjoy their purchases, within legal parameters. As such, K-OPTION cannot accept responsibility for the irresponsible actions of those who do not adhere to their local laws. To the responsible racing enthusiasts out there, Welcome to OUR store. In purchasing the CUSTOMER is agreeing that s/he has read, understands and accepts the above listed policies.
(1) Business days – working day by K-OPTION, Monday to Saturday. Closed on Sunday, and, selected Malaysian Public Holiday.
(2) Business days – working day by shipping company, Monday to Friday. Closed on Saturday & Sunday, and, selected Malaysian Public Holiday.